Friday 15 June 2018

Height of Stupidity

What is the height of stupidity?
Of course there are a million different answers, some of which wouldn't be appropriate to list on this blog, but I like the following suggestion:


“Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people that they don't like.” - Will Rogers

This may sound stupid, but it sadly plays out in many communities on a daily basis. We put ourselves into greater debt to try and impress people that don't care about us; and in the end the things we buy aren't truly an expression of who we are.


Jeremiah 31:19 - I turned away from God, but then I was sorry. I kicked myself for my stupidity! I was thoroughly ashamed of all I did in my younger days.
 
Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: