Saturday 2 June 2018

Answered prayer

As you may well know the Western Cape has been praying for rain for a long long time. In fact, people all around the country and even overseas have been pleading for rain for months on end. Over the last few weeks we have seen a lot of rain fall in the Cape and although far from ending the drought, we must pause and say THANK YOU. We need to say thanks to the Lord for answered prayer and remain humble in our prayers. 

There is nothing more frustrating that being asked for something and then not being thanked when the request is answered. In the same way, I am sure that it delights God when we take the time to say "Thanks."
 
Psalm 120:1 - I took my troubles to the Lord; I cried out to him, and he answered my prayer.
 
Genesis 30:22 -Then God remembered Rachel’s plight and answered her prayers by enabling her to have children.

Genesis 35:3 - We are now going to Bethel, where I will build an altar to the God who answered my prayers when I was in distress. He has been with me wherever I have gone.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: