Wednesday 3 January 2018

What are you reading?

What are you reading at the moment? I know that there are a few people who will say "nothing", but I sure hope that you set yourself the goal of reading a few books this year. I have just finished reading Randy Pausch's book "The Last Lecture", which I have referred to in previous blog posts. He has many delightful things to say, but one of his quotes sunk into my spirit last week.

“The key question to keep asking is, Are you spending your time on the right things? Because time is all you have. ” 

So, what are the RIGHT things?
And when you have figured that out, then we need to be asking if we are spending enough time on those things?

Matthew 6:33 - "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: