Friday 12 January 2018

I need a Star!

Sometimes I think I need a Star!
Just like the wise men (or Magi) in Matthew 2 I feel that there are moments in my life when I need a star to guide me and to make it clear how I should follow God.
BUT then I remember, I don't need a star. I have Jesus. And he has promised to guide me, lead me, love me and show me the way.

Matthew 16:24 -  "Then Jesus went to work on his disciples. “Anyone who intends to come with me has to let me lead. You’re not in the driver’s seat; I am." (MSG)

Don't look for "something" to help you out today, but rather look for someone.
His name is Jesus.

“...because life slips away, and because I need for the rest of my journey a star that will not play false to me, a compass that will not lie.” - Alan Paton, Cry, the Beloved Country

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: