Thursday 2 June 2016

When you were a child

I had to laugh the other day. I was taking Josh (8) and his friend home from school and they were having a great chat in the back of the car. At one point I overheard them speaking about which playschools they had gone to and this is what I heard:

"When you were a child, what school did you go to?"

I had to laugh out loud, because they are only 8 years old themselves, so I wouldn't want to know what age a "child" is for them. Sometimes our kids can be so funny.


Matthew 18:3 - And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

1 Corinthians 13:11 - When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: