Friday 10 June 2016

Call to Live

There are moments when I hear a song and I am greatly encouraged by the lyrics. These lyrics can move me out of a comfort zone or towards a place of great faith. In my friend, Mark Counihan's new album he wrote a song entitled: "Call to Live." It is such a powerful song and if you would like to listen to it, then please click onto this link.

It reminds me that God has called us to be "Brave and not safe." Faith moves us from our places of warmth and comfort out into the world of the unknown. We will make mistakes along the way, but I think that God is not as upset by the mistakes, as much as he is disappointed that we don't even try.

We are called to "break our jar" again, so that we may spend what God has instilled within our hearts. We can't keep this to ourselves - we need to share this with those who will listen.

2 Corinthians 9:13 - Because of the service by which you have proved yourselves, others will praise God for the obedience that accompanies your confession of the gospel of Christ, and for your generosity in sharing with them and with everyone else.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: