Wednesday 11 November 2015

Release of new Book - 7 days and counting...

I am excited to announce that I will be releasing my new book, Whatever it Takes, on the 18th November 2015. If you are anywhere near Pietermaritzburg next Wednesday and you would like to join us for the launch please feel welcome - the more the merrier. It will be at Wesley Methodist Church from 6pm, until about 7:30pm.

It has been a long hard journey over the past 5 years, but I am relieved that the work has finally culminated in the writing of this book. Whatever it Takes takes a deeper look at 10 ways in which we can be inspired in our faith journey. It is my prayer that this will encourage and challenge many people.

Lastly, I want to say a huge Thank You for taking the time to read this blog - it is your helpful feedback and support that encourages me to keep writing. You will never know how much of a role you play in this journey. God bless you.

Soli Deo Gloria

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: