- You make a wrong decision that appears disastrous, but leads to something surprising.
- You run late for work, which makes you frustrated, only to discover you missed an accident by a two minutes.
- There is an illness in the family that leads to a greater sense of love and unity in the family - it brings everyone together like never before.
- You have your phone stolen and the insurance company pays you out for a new one.
- A relationship comes to an end, but then you discover a whole lot about yourself?
- You have to endure another evening of load shedding, only to enjoy quality time with the family.
- It seems as though Jesus has been killed on the cross, but 3 days later He rolls back the stone and conquers death.
Romans 8 - "So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. And because you belong to him, the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death." - v.1-2
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. For God knew his people in advance, and he chose them to become like his Son, so that his Son would be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. And having chosen them, he called them to come to him. And having called them, he gave them right standing with himself. And having given them right standing, he gave them his glory." v.28-30
Anton St.Maarten - "It is vital that we turn each and every dark tear into a pearl of wisdom, and find the blessing in every curse.”
Living in Grace