Wednesday 11 September 2013

Favourite Psalm

Most Christians have a favourite Psalm. Come to think of it, many non-church goers also have a favourite Psalm - usually it's Psalm 23, but we can all relate to it's words - their power goes beyond the walls of the Church.

I am no different - I also have a few favourites. In no particular order, here are a few of them:

Psalm 46
Psalm 91
Psalm 8
Psalm 139
Psalm 40
Psalm 103

I will be sharing from Psalm 121 tomorrow at a memorial service - it speaks volumes into our grief and struggles. Here is a version of it from the Living Bible - I love it!

Shall I look to the mountain gods for help? No! My help is from Jehovah who made the mountains! And the heavens too! 3-4 He will never let me stumble, slip, or fall. For he is always watching, never sleeping. Jehovah himself is caring for you! He is your defender.He protects you day and night. He keeps you from all evil and preserves your life. He keeps his eye upon you as you come and go and always guards you.

Be blessed and PLEASE send me a message telling me your favourite Psalm.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: