Thursday 26 May 2011

A Pilgrim's Song



One of my favourite Psalms is 121. I read it yesterday from the Message and noticed that Eugene Peterson refers to it as 'The Pilgrim's Song.' I guess I feel like a bit of a Pilgrim today - moving from one Continent to another. However, in truth, we are all Pilgrim's on a journey. We are on a journey of faith, as well as a journey of life. 

I pray that you would know the presence of our Great God as you travel on this journey. Don't ever feel that you are travelling alone. God is with you.

"I look up to the mountains; does my strength come from mountains?
   No, my strength comes from God,
      who made heaven, and earth, and mountains.
He won't let you stumble,
      your Guardian God won't fall asleep.
   Not on your life! Israel's
      Guardian will never doze or sleep.
God's your Guardian,
      right at your side to protect you—
   Shielding you from sunstroke,
      sheltering you from moonstroke.
God guards you from every evil,
      he guards your very life.
   He guards you when you leave and when you return,
      he guards you now, he guards you always"

Live in the presence and power of His Grace,
D3LM3 

No comments: