Sunday 22 May 2011

Faith tested


It is easy to speak and even preach about Faith. It is an entirely different thing to 'Live' out your Faith. Do you remember the words that Paul used to describe faith? This is what he said:

"Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see." - Hebrews 11:1

So my Faith is being tested in the surest possible way. We leave for our Sabbatical in a few days and we still haven't received our visa's back. So, what's Faith again? Trying to have the confidence that what I hope for (...my visa's in my hand) will actually happen - an assurance of what I can't see right now. Oh boy - faith is hard, but thankfully not impossible.

May God grant you enough faith today, so that you can believe that the impossible will actually happen!

Living in Grace,
D3LM3

No comments: