Thursday 4 December 2008

Birthdays

Well today I am another year older (and wiser I hope!)When you get to my age one doesn't stress too much about the hype and excitement of birthday gifts, but it is fantastic to be wished by family and friends. I do love birthdays and birthday cake! In exactly 3 weeks time, the Christian Church will mark the birth of Jesus Christ. We know that the 25th December is not exactly the day Jesus was born, but the real issue lies in that He entered our world with the purpose of redeeming us. I know that for my family, we will focus on the true meaning of Christ's birth - I am sure that you will do the same. As for my birthday, well, I plan to reflect on the year that has been and the year that looms ahead. I will ask the Lord to keep me focussed on pursuing His purpose for my life and not in being distracted by my own desires. Just as Jesus was born with a Godly Purpose and Mission, we all need to embrace the fact that we were born with a unique purpose and mandate. May you discover your destiny. In the meantime, Live in Grace,
Be Blessed,
D3LM3

No comments: