Thursday 16 May 2024

4000 posts - What a remarkable journey, taking it one day at a time!

 


Today, marks a huge milestone for me and the 'Living in Grace' ministry. When I started out writing my thoughts and reflections in 2007, I never dreamt that I would one day reach 4000 blog posts. I am truly humbled by God's grace and guidance over the past 17 years; as well as being deeply encouraged by your willingness to read, comment and share my 'ramblings.' So, I thank you from the depth of my heart for being a part of this ministry.

As I reflect on the writing journey, I feel that it has only been possible by taking it one day at a time. I know that it sounds like a cliche, but this has been my reality. In the ideal world, I would love to have a few days each week to sit and write, but my life doesn't give me that gift at present. However, by choosing to be intentional for 20 minutes day, I have witnessed how God can add the collective minutes (and blog posts) into something unique. 

I am grateful for God's grace in my life, and I hope that I have been able to convey some of this amazing grace to you and your community. This verse has meant a lot to me over the past 17 years and share it again with us all:

"From his fullness we have all received grace upon grace" - John 1:16 (ESV)

May God bless you abundantly, as you choose to follow Jesus, ONE DAY AT A TIME. Thank you once again for giving of your time to read these posts. 

"The life of faith is lived one day at a time, and it has to be lived - not always looked forward to as though the "real" living were around the next corner. It is today for which we are responsible. God still owns tomorrow." - Elisabeth Elliot

Living in Grace

D3LM3

No comments: