Thursday 11 April 2024

Learning Perseverance


Do you ever get the impression that God is wanting to teach you something?

Or that you are experiencing much of the same kind of thing, and you wonder what lesson you need to take from these moments? 

Well, I have been having one of those weeks and sense that the lesson I need to learn is perseverance. I admit that I am not enjoying learning the lesson so much, but I do trust that I will soon understand why it is a value lesson to learn (or re-learn).

Can you relate in anyway? What are having to learn at the moment?

"May the Lord direct your hearts into God’s love and Christ’s perseverance." - 2 Thessalonians 3:5

You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it." - Maya Angelou

"For great things do not just happen by impulse, but are a succession of small things linked together." - Vincent Van Gogh

Living in grace

D3LM3

2 comments:

Ken Gerhardt said...

Yes, yes and yes again!
Quote: “It is the fire of suffering that brings forth the gold of godliness.” –– Madame Guyon.

Persevere knowing the Lord is refining us for the 'good'!
Thanks, Delme.
Ken.

Delme Linscott said...

Thanks Ken. I love the quote. Keep going my friend.