Wednesday 24 April 2024

Working together


With all the extra responsibilities I have taken on this year, I can testify to the strength found in a team. There is no way I would be able to put my hand to all the tasks that come across my path, without the support of others. I have seen the Body of Christ working together in many beautiful and powerful ways. One can gather deeper insight into Paul's message when he speaks of every member pulling together to serve Christ.

1 Corinthians 12:26-27 - "If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it. Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it."

The same story is found to be true in other arenas of life - sport is a good example of this: 

"The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don't play together, the club won't be worth a dime." - Babe Ruth 

Thought: Who is part of your team?

Living in Grace

D3LM3


No comments: