Wednesday 23 August 2023

Yet, I will trust in God



It is hard to offer praise to God when we can't see a positive outcome from a bad situation. However, as we walk closely with the Lord we slowly learn to trust in God's providence and in his grand design. This trust is transformed into a deeper faith, where we are able to say: "Even though I don't see it now, I will trust in your goodness, O God!"

This is also what Habakkuk also came to understand. 

"Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen
and no cattle in the stalls,
yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
I will be joyful in God my Savior."
- Habakkuk 3:17-18

Thought: Am I able to trust in Christ even when there seems to be no sign of life?

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: