Wednesday 8 March 2023

Thoughts on International Women's Day


Today is International Women's Day (8th March) and so I would like to honour all of our women readers, as well as the women in our community. May God bless you all. 

To celebrate this occasion from a Christian perspective, I offer you three quotes from remarkable women of faith. These ladies may not be known by us all, but their legacy lives on through the witness of their faith. 

 “The moment we come into any trial or difficulty, our first thought should be, not how soon can we escape from it, or how we may lessen the pain we shall suffer from it, but how can we best glorify God in it.” - (Susannah Spurgeon)

“The fact that I am a woman does not make me a different kind of Christian, but the fact that I am a Christian makes me a different kind of woman.” - (Elisabeth Elliot)

"Look what the Lord has done for me! My people were ashamed of me, but now the Lord has taken away that shame." - Elizabeth (Luke 1:25)

Living in Grace

D3LM3

No comments: