Thursday 16 September 2021

Re-imagining Church - part 2


Last month I wrote an article for Scripture Union magazine on Re-imagining Church. As I began to explore this huge topic I realised that I have undertaken a task that was larger than I initially thought. Thankfully, SU was gracious enough to let me explore the subject in a second part, which was released yesterday. If you would like to read the article please simply click this link. 

I do believe it's a worthwhile read and I would love some of your comments on what I have wrestled with in writing. Thanks and God bless. 

Stanley Hauerwas says it best when he writes,

“God’s truth is credible to the world only when it sees a community shaped by the truth … if the Gospel is to be heard, it must also be seen.”

Living in Grace

D3LM3

No comments: