Tuesday 27 July 2021

Beautiful Paradox


Bear Grylls writes "there is a beautiful paradox at the heart of this life of faith and love. We are not His equal, yet God involves us in His plans, as precious sons and daughters. He could do it all on His own, but He chooses to involve us, to invite us closer to Him. He gives us total freedom, yet He remains in control."

As much as I recognise this divine paradox I can't help but wonder if God didn't make a mistake. When I look at how we consistently mess up and sadly sully the name of Jesus, why would he choose to be partners with us? God's decision is confusing, but He has made it! 

We now need to take this great privilege and LIVE as his sons and daughters. In this lies the challenge for each one of us.

2 Corinthians 6:18 - And, “I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.”

What will you do with this beautiful paradox?

Living in Grace

D3LM3

No comments: