Wednesday 6 January 2021

Books for 2021


I suppose it is not a surprise to you, but I love reading. I managed to get through a large number of books in 2020 and am setting my sights on a lot more this year. As a way of discovering what you are reading and perhaps what you can recommend, I am creating a list of 21 books I would like to read this year. If you have some suggestions, please send them my way. I have had some great ideas already via Facebook, but I realise not everyone is on FB.

This is the book I am reading at the moment (see the picture) - it is a great holiday read and I love historical novels.

Remember that reading is not only good for our brains, but also wonderful for our souls (or so I believe). It can also help you fall asleep at night, if the book is very boring :)

Acts 8:30 - Then Philip ran up to the chariot and heard the man reading Isaiah the prophet. “Do you understand what you are reading?” Philip asked.

"She read books as one would breathe air. To fill up and live." - Annie Dillard

Looking forward to you suggestions. God bless. 

Living in Grace

D3LM3

No comments: