Wednesday 4 September 2019

Control

Image result for Control
"You only have control over three things in your life - the thoughts you think, the images you visualise and the actions you take (your behaviour)." - Jack Canfield

I am not sure if I agree with the statement that I only have control over these 3 things (maybe there are a few more), but I do agree with the notion that I must be accountable for my thoughts, my actions and what I look at. The Bible has been teaching us this for years, but people don't like to be told what to do. When Paul wrote this letter to Titus he instructed him to raise up godly leaders and Christ-followers:

Titus 2:12 - It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age.

What do you feel?

Living in Grace
D3LM3


No comments: