Monday 21 May 2018

We have to be intentional


“Spiritual growth is not an accident. It is intentional. You must intend to grow. You must make a choice to grow. You are as close to Jesus Christ as you choose to be. If you are not growing spiritually don’t blame your wife or husband or kids or parents or pastor. You are as close to God as you choose to be.” - Stephen Sheane 

I think this quote is wonderful, as it reminds me that if I want to grow in my faith, I really need to be intentional about it. Just like striving for any other goal, I must put my mind to it and keep focus. Spiritual grow takes time, discipline and commitment.




2 Corinthians 13:11 - Be joyful. Grow to maturity. Encourage each other. Live in harmony and peace. Then the God of love and peace will be with you.



Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: