Monday 5 February 2018

Don't hold anything back!



“So Samuel told Eli everything; he didn’t hold anything back!” - 1 Samuel 3:18

Perhaps the context of Samuel's conversation with Eli is a little different from our own circumstances at the moment, but I like the last 5 words from this verse ...

... He didn't hold anything back!

It challenges me to ask the question: "Am I holding anything back from God at the moment?" 

Or maybe in other areas of our lives - "Am I holding back in my relationships or in my work?"

WHY?
Is it because I am afraid? Or tired? Or lazy?
  
"Love God; love others; do your best in all you do, even if you fall short!" - Bethany Hamilton

Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/do_your_best


Prayer: Lord, please teach me to give my all to you and those around me. 

Living in Grace
D3LM3

 

No comments: