Wednesday 29 November 2017

My simple prayer

With everything happening in our lives at the moment I have found myself praying a very simple prayer. It goes like this:
"Make a way, Lord! 
Please, Make a way."

I know it is not filled with flowery words, but the simplicity of the prayer helps me get through the million and one things on our daily agenda. Moving house, moving cities, moving churches, leaving family and friends, starting new schools, and generally just starting over again - these are just some of the things that we are dealing with at the moment. Now, do you see why the prayer makes sense?

"Oh, God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
 
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way." - Don Moen

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: