Friday 22 July 2016

Out of options?

"It is when we are out of options that we are most ready for God's surprises." - Max Lucado

Why is it that we sometimes have to get to the end of our 'human' wisdom and options before God seems to show up? Is it because that is when I am truly willing to do things God's way? Is it because I am so exhausted from all my own effort that I have to allow God's hand to work? I am not sure, but all I know is that God's surprise are always intended for our best interests. 

So, if you feel that you are out of options today, don't despair - God has plenty of options he is wanting to use.

“Go and tell David, ‘This is what the Lord says: I am giving you three options. Choose one of them for me to carry out against you.’” - 2 Samuel 24:12

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: