Saturday 31 May 2014

A moment with the Sun

This morning I had a few precious minutes before running the next errand, so I sat in the Winter sun - and it was glorious. As I was soaking up the early morning rays the words of an Old Irish blessing popped into my head. It was as if God was whispering to me and I am grateful for the encouragement. I offer them to you also, in the hope that you too may be blessed.


May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Pass this onto someone who may just need a little hope today.

You will note that the title of this post is "a moment with the Sun" ( and that was what I meant), but after writing these thoughts, perhaps the heading should read: "a moment with the Son." 

Living in grace
D3LM3

No comments: