Wednesday 20 November 2013

Loved me back to Life

I know that it may be considered a crime to mention the lyrics of a Celine Dion song, but when I heard Loved me back to Life on the radio, I immediately thought of how the song could reflect a powerful testimony. Sure, this was not Celine's intention in writing the song, but is it not true that when Jesus is invited into our lives, that He loves us back to life? Often we feel spiritually empty, dry and dead, but the Spirit of God offers us life. Jesus loves us back to Life again.

Jesus promised that he came to reveal true life to us - "I have come that you may have life and have it in abundance." (John 10:10)

If you are feeling down and out at the moment, why don't you pause for a while and ask Jesus to 'love you back to life!?'

Living in life-giving Grace of Jesus
D3LM3

No comments: