Wednesday 2 June 2010

Transform your work life!


How many hours of our lives will we spend working? Well, I am not sure the exact number of hours, but it could be as much as 60-70% of our lives. That is a huge chunk of time. What is tragic is that many, many people are not even motivated to get out of bed in the morning and to start doing their work - this very work that we will spend over half of our lives doing!! That can't be right, surely? Is that what God created us for - I think not!

My friend Dr Dion Forster has written a book that will change the way you view your work-life. It is an amazing book! I can't put it down and I believe it is a must read for anyone who is currently working or thinking about careers. It is a Christian based book, that calls all of us to see our 'work' as ministry and to get the most out of the time we will spend at work. I urge you to get this book today. You can order it online, from Christian Republic, and it will get to you in just over a week. This is what I did and I have not regretted spending the money one bit.

Here is a thought on work:

"While the days are long, the years are short!" - Gretchen Rubin

"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might..." - Ecclesiastes 9:10

Be Blessed,
Living in Grace,
D3LM3

No comments: