Sunday 17 January 2010

In, On, Sing!


Psalm 40:1-2
"I waited patiently for the LORD;
he turned to me and heard my cry.
He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock
and gave me a firm place to stand.
He put a new song in my mouth,
a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear
and put their trust in the LORD."


For those of you who heard part of this tonight at Church, please forgive the repetition - I think it's important to share with everyone.

When David cried out to God in the midst of his troubled life, he shared how the Lord moved him through 3 phases:

1. From being in the slimy pit,
2. To placing him back on solid ground,
3. Giving him a reason to sing again.

Regardless of where you are right now, Christ is with you and you will sing again. Hold tight - God won't let you go.

Living in Grace,
D3LM3

Photo

No comments: