Wednesday 16 December 2009

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You


It is not often that you hear 'Thank You' nowadays. We heard lots of 'I want', 'You must' or even 'I expect', but we hear less and less 'Thank yous.'

So here goes...
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU

I sincerely want to thank you for taking the time each day to read my '5 cents worth.' I appreciate every one of you for interacting with the content of my posts and for passing it on to others. I thank you too for the growing trust and friendship that we are beginning to nurture - I do appreciate it and although, at times, I feel vulnerable in my sharing, I write it hoping that it will inspire and encourage you.

“If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is 'thank you', it will be enough.” - Meister Eckhart

So, one last time - THANK YOU for signing up to these posts and please remember to ask your family and friends to sign up for themselves or you can do it for them -just tell them to expect the mails :)

Humbled by your grace,
D3LM3

P.S. If someone has done something for you today, please go out of your way to say "Thank You." It will bless them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you Delme for always encouraging and inspiring, it's appreciated, keep it up!