Friday 26 February 2016

Daring to Hope

"...yet I still dare to hope when I remember this:
The unfailing love of the Lord never ends!
By his mercies we have been kept from complete destruction." - Lamentations 3:21-22

Despite all that he has seen around him, Jeremiah is still willing to hope that God will get them out of the mess they have made. He dares to HOPE. I am not sure about you, but when I look around at the mess our world is in, I am a little scared to hope. I wonder if things will get better and how they will improve. However, the one thing I do know is that God is a God of HOPE. When all seems lost, that is when God shows up.


“We have always held to the hope, the belief, the conviction that there is a better life, a better world, beyond the horizon.” - Franklin D. Roosevelt



“Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come.”  -Anne Lamott

Living in Grace
D3LM3

We have always held to the hope, the belief, the conviction that there is a better life, a better world, beyond the horizon. Franklin D. Roosevelt
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_hope.ht

No comments: