Wednesday 13 September 2023

What tests your patience?


What tests your patience?

Or should I rather ask: Who tests your patience? 

If I am honest, there are many things that seem to test my patience at times. But then I think of the fruits of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) I realise that the Spirit has a long way to go before I am fully refined. It is humbling to contemplate that God must be tired of being patient with me :)

Paul encouraged the Church to live in the power of the Spirit in order that they may grow in endurance and patience. He writes:

"...so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience..." - Colossians 1:10-11

May God continue to be patient with us & may we be given the grace to be patient with others.

Living in Grace

D3LM3

No comments: