Thursday 14 July 2022

Crawling when we can't walk

 


To continue with our John Bunyan theme for this week, I have chosen the above quote (which is in the picture): "Run when I can, walk when I cannot run, and creep when I cannot walk."

The idea within these words is that there are definitely going to be times in our Christian journey when we feel tired or overwhelmed. However, if we move in the power of Christ, we can still move a little further each day. 

Some days we may feel as if we can run and not be hindered at all; other days we may just feel like we can crawl. However, you are feeling at the moment I just encourage you to keep your eyes on Jesus.

Isaiah 40:31 - "...but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

Living in Grace

D3LM3

No comments: