Friday 10 June 2022

I shall not pass this way again


“I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again.” - William Penn (inspired by Stephen Grellet 1773–1855)

This quote leaves me questioning how I treat other people and what if I only get one chance to show kindness to another human-being? It may sound a little cliched, but we are all called to show love to people and to reveal Christ in all we do. This is not as easy as we think, but we are asked to TRY.

Ephesians 2:7 - "... in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus."

As we walk through our lives today, may we try to notice every person as a 'fellow being' and offer the love of God to each of them.

Living in Grace

D3LM3

No comments: