Tuesday 28 August 2018

Make a way

Have you ever had something in your life that seems to frustrate you no end? No matter which way you turn or which solution you try to find, nothing seems to work! I have had one of those scenarios over the last few weeks. In trying to sort out something quite simple (or at least I thought it was) I have encountered dead end, after dead end. My frustration levels rose, but I kept at it, trying to find a solution.

In the end, I am so relieved to announce, that "God made a way!" The problem was resolved and I feel so much better!

This whole incident reminded me of this verse:

Isaiah 41:13 - For I am the Lord your God
    who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, Do not fear;
    I will help you.



Or as the song by Don Moen goes:
"God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me."

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: