Monday 5 June 2017

A word of encouragement

"The Lord makes firm the steps
    of the one who delights in him;
24 though he may stumble, he will not fall,
    for the Lord upholds him with his hand." - Psalm 37:23-24

These are words I had written on my arm as I ran the Comrades yesterday. I felt as if God had given me these words a few days before the race and I certainly needed these words of encouragement many times along the route. There were 2 particular times that I stumbled and wondered if I could carry on, but there were people around me who acted like 'angels' helping me. 

Next time you wonder if God is around, take a careful read of his word and see how the Spirit can use God's words of encouragement for your situation.

God bless you and thank you for all the prayers and encouragement along the way on Sunday. I needed those prayers.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: