Friday 7 June 2013

Antarctica


Michael Cassidy had the privilege of visiting Antarctica a few years ago and he is sharing his awesome presentation at Wesley Methodist Church on Saturday 8 June at 10am (note time change). If you are free and able to attend it will be a worthwhile experience. Cost is a R25 donation to AROCHA.

Here is what some people have said about Antarctica:

"If Antarctica were music it would be Mozart. Art, and it would be Michelangelo. Literature, and it would be Shakespeare. And yet it is something even greater; the only place on earth that is still as it should be. May we never tame it." - Andrew Denton

“I had a dream when I was 22 that someday I would go to the region of ice and snow and go on and on till I came to one of the poles of the earth.” - Ernest Shackleton 

I thank God for the beauty of His amazing creation.

Living in Grace
D3LM3 

No comments: