Monday 27 June 2011

Proverbs 8

I have been reading through Proverbs again and it has been incredible to read the insights that Solomon shared with the world. Take a few of these thoughts from Proverbs 8 as an example.

“Choose my instruction instead of silver, knowledge rather than choice gold, for wisdom is more precious than rubies, and nothing you desire can compare with her.” – 8:10-11

“I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me.” – 8:17

“I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.” – 8:23

“Listen to my instruction and be wise; do not ignore it.” – 8:33

“For whoever finds me finds life and receives favour from the Lord.” – 8:35

May the Lord bless you today - May God’s wisdom fill you with deep understanding and insight.

Living in Grace,
D3LM3

No comments: