Monday 13 August 2018

You are worth something


There are many people in our world who feel useless and as if no one loves them. You may even be feeling that as you read this blog post today. For this reason, I love these words, which we should read as if our LOVING GOD is speaking them directly to us.

“You must know that you are worth much to me whether you accomplish anything or not. Even if you are rejected in the world's eyes, you are valuable to me.”- Stormie Omartian

The Psalms also speak of something similar - Psalm 119

"You made me; you created me.
    Now give me the sense to follow your commands.
74 May all who fear you find in me a cause for joy,
    for I have put my hope in your word.
75 I know, O Lord, that your regulations are fair;
    you disciplined me because I needed it.
76 Now let your unfailing love comfort me,
    just as you promised me, your servant."


Live today knowing that you are incredible in God's eyes.
 
Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: