Monday 22 December 2014

Fulfilling a promise

I still find it amazing that Isaiah was so accurate in his prophecies concerning the Messiah. When he penned these words he surely couldn't have known that Jesus would fulfil them all .... or did he? These words speak of how Jesus was to be a light unto the Gentiles - to offer hope to all those who couldn't help themselves.

“It is too small a thing for you to be my servant
 to restore the tribes of Jacob
 and bring back those of Israel I have kept.
I will also make you a light for the Gentiles,
 
that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.” - Isaiah 49:6

“Want to keep Christ in Christmas? Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, forgive the guilty, welcome the unwanted, care for the ill, love your enemies, and do unto others as you would have done unto you.” - Steve Maraboli

May the Light of Jesus fill your heart this week of Christmas.

God bless you all
D3LM3

No comments: