There are a number of beautiful Celtic Prayers in circulation, but I came across an unfamiliar prayer today. "Lord, when I am disturbed
When I am distressed
When I am divided
When I am disgusted.
I come to you for healing
I come to you for peace
I come to you for restoration
I come to you for dignity.
Help me, Lord,
To do what you would have me do, to become the person you want me to be." - One in Him (Celtic Prayer)
Thought: I found it interesting that the word 'disgusted' caught me unawares. And of course, there are times when I feel 'disgusted', however I had not linked our need for 'DIGNITY' to this emotion. Which part of the prayer took you by surprise?
Psalm 56:3 - "...when I am afraid, I will put my trust in you."
Living in Grace
D3LM3
No comments:
Post a Comment