Today marks the anniversary of my Ordination (20th August 2006). I am grateful for God's grace that has sustained us over the years of ministry. The journey began many years before Ordination, as I candidated for the Ordained ministry in 1999, while serving as a Youth Pastor (1995-1999) and then served as a Probationer minister from 2002-2006.
These years of ministry have taken us into amazing communities, and we have met some incredible people over this time. I would be lying if I said that all has gone smoothly, but I am convinced that God has guided us and given us the strength to serve Him. I am also indebted to the love and support from Kim and my boys, as well as my wider family. Ministry is not something that I could do alone and they have all encouraged me so much.
Hebrews 13:8 - Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
The future lies in God's hands, and I pray that I may still stay faithful to Christ and serve him in whatever capacity I can. Thank you for your support in this small part of my ministry too.
Soli Deo Gloria.
Living in Grace
D3LM3
No comments:
Post a Comment