Saturday 14 September 2024

A weekend prayer - from Columba


Here is a short prayer for us to use over this weekend. May God bless you.

"Alone with none but Thee, my God,
I journeyed on my way:
What need I fear, when Thou art near,
O King of night and day.
More safe am I within Thy hand
Than if a host did round me stand.

The Child of God can fear no ill,
His chosen dread no foe:
We leave our fate to Thee, and wait
The bidding when we go.
'Tis not from chance our comfort springs,
Thou art our trust, O King of Kings." - Saint Columba

May our King of Kings surround you with his grace and love.

Revelation 17:14 - "Together they will go to war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will defeat them because he is Lord of all lords and King of all kings. And his called and chosen and faithful ones will be with him.”

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: