Wednesday 3 May 2023

Live life in Crescendo

 


Crescendo! 

What is a crescendo? In musical terms it is described as "a gradual increase in loudness in a piece of music", while the dictionary says that it simply meansthe loudest point reached in a gradually increasing sound.

The late, Dr Stephen Covey, had a motto that he lived by - Live Life in Crescendo. I love his thinking and it is inspiring to contemplate living our lives so that we hope to get better and better (or to have more influence). 

The subtext of the Crescendo is that the music (life) is not yet over! We have more to live for and we get ask God to take us further and higher, for his sake.

What does this word stir up in you?

"He was the one who prayed to the God of Israel, “Oh, that you would bless me and expand my territory! Please be with me in all that I do, and keep me from all trouble and pain!” - 1 Chronicles 4:10

Living in Grace

D3LM3

No comments: