Wednesday 20 April 2022

Moon and Sun


This morning on my run I had the awesome experience of gazing upon the setting full moon. It was still bright enough to make me stop and appreciate it's presence. However, this was only half of the gift. I was also aware of the early morning sun rising over the mountains behind me. It was almost as if I was caught in the beauty of God's creation. Full moon ahead of me and rising sun behind. It was a special moment. 

It is interesting that the scriptures speak of the sun and moon in many places. The skies speak to us of God's glory. 

Psalm 148:3Praise him, sun and moon! Praise him, all you twinkling stars!

Jeremiah 31:35 - It is the Lord who provides the sun to light the day and the moon and stars to light the night, and who stirs the sea into roaring waves. His name is the Lord of Heaven’s Armies...

Living in Grace
D3LM3


No comments: