We remember so that we can look forward in HOPE!
As we mark a crucial event (Remembrance Sunday) it is important for us to pause and remember.
"Remember what?" you may be asking.
Well, there are so many things to remember today:
1. Remember the sacrifice of Jesus for us.
2. Remember the many people who have given their lives for our freedom and peace.
3. Remember those who died in all the wars.
4. Remember those people in your life who are special to you.
5. Remember that "Today" is a gift for us to enjoy.
Psalm 78:35 - They remembered that God was their Rock, that God Most High was their Redeemer."
Living in Grace