Tuesday 17 June 2014

It's all in the diary

For years I have tried to keep a record of my appointments, calls and meetings in my diary. I guess I use it as a form of accountability, but also as a reminder of what needs to be done (or has been done). Call me old school, but there is something unique about writing these things down on a piece of paper. I do use my phone to record some appointments, but at the moment, nothing can beat the "old" diary.

The other thing I enjoy about my diary, is that it has some great quotes at the bottom of every page. These always seem to inspire me at just the right time. Here are a few from the last week:

"The meaning of your life is to help others find the meaning of theirs." - Victor Frankl

"Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better." - Jim Rohn

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on." - Henry Ellis

If I had to come up with my own quote to fit in with the theme of today, this is how it would go: 
If life could be compared to a diary, what are you writing on it today?

Job 19:23 - “Oh, that my words were recorded, that they were written on a scroll..."

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: