Thursday 6 January 2011

The mist will clear


Have you ever been walking in a forest during a light rain? As you climb higher you get above the mist and drizzle and it is quite surreal to look down upon the rain. If you wait there long enough you may be fortunate enough to see the mist clear and the sun break through.
I experienced this yesterday and it was magical. I felt the Spirit whisper to me:

"The mist will always clear! Trust me when things get difficult, but remember the sun will shine through!"

Maybe this is a message for you too?
The mist will clear for you. Trust in God.

Living in Grace,
D3LM3

3 comments:

David Barbour said...

I wish the mist would clear in Hilton!
Thanks Delme, sorry I couldn't help you out for the Covenant service.

Phil Davies said...

Thanks Delme

After a challenging year in 2010, with my bussiness, it is great to have possitive thoughts to hold on too, as we head into 2011.

Delme Linscott said...

Appreciate the comments guys.
May God bless you all.
Delme