Monday 29 September 2008

Half Time

Hey,
If you are a sports fan then you will know all about Half Time. No game is won or lost by the time the teams trudge into the break - no one gets any prizes for being ahead at the half time whistle. We all know that any game can turn on its head before the final whistle. How many times have we watched our own teams throw a game by losing the plot just b4 the end. My sincere prayer and hope is that I will continue my Christian journey until Full-Time. That is how I am trying the play the game - I am pacing myself, walking alongside the Lord. Part of that process is taking time out from time to time and that's what I am doing right now. In fact, I am at the half way point in my holiday. I am still feeling pretty tired, but I pray that the Lord will refresh me and give me passion for the remainder of 2008. The Best is yet to Be! If you are interested in ready on the subject of Halftime, read Bob Buford and Gordon Macdonald - they have both written excellent books on this topic.
Stay close to the King!
Living in Grace,
Delme

No comments: