Thursday 7 December 2017

A Sense of Humour

I wonder if God inspired these words for my three sons?

Genesis 45:24 - "Then he sent his brothers off. As they left he told them, “Take it easy on the journey; try to get along with each other.”
 
I sure hope that my three boys will get along on the journey to Cape Town, but anyone who has been on a long road trip knows that this is not always the case. I am sure there will be lots of arguing along the way....
.... and yes, I am sure we will be asked a few times .... "Are we there yet!?"
 
If you are on the journey towards the birth of Jesus, then 'take it easy and try to get along with each other."
 
Living in Grace
D3LM3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Travelling mercies. Looking forward to meeting you in Fish Hoek. Peter (aka The Organist)

Delme Linscott said...

Hi Peter
Thanks for the message and look forward to meeting you all soon. Blessings, Delme